Zoom Idea for the new app

When I used the old Vine app, I always had trouble with zooming in and out without the video stopping. Dom posted a picture of the new app a few months ago and instead of tapping anywhere on the screen to record, there is a button. I thought that the zoom should be like the Snapchat zoom where you just slide up while holding the button. Good idea or bad idea? Whadaya think?

10 Likes

Like the idea, it would make it easy to zoom in and out while still recording

4 Likes

This will be very useful for many people! ie. me lmao.
I would appreciate this feature

2 Likes

I’d like for the app to be able to easily zoom in like the Snapchat camera

1 Like

I use it all the time for snapchat and often makes the video funnier so I think something like that would be great especially for the aspiring memers

1 Like

YOO THE ZOOM function is what i LIVE for hahaha i cant believe i havent thought of asking this but yes pls. let the v2 cam have the abilityi to zoom in like snapchat’s cam

2 Likes

Yeah, i like that option it would be more easy and faster

2 Likes

Suddenly I feel like I have been living under a rock since college, because I had no idea there was any sort of zoom function on v*ne :neutral_face:
y’all have opened my eyes…

1 Like

YES. zoom feature should be like snapchat’s. i feel like a button will just making zooming in unnecessarily difficult

1 Like

Or we could slide down instead so that it doesn’t look like we’re totally ripping off snapchat. I don’t know, I’ve never used snapchat before

1 Like

understandable