Zodiac Sign Expert

Hey…

Is anyone into Astrology (Zodiac)? Can someone break down the traits and etc… I’m a Capricorn :capricorn: :upside_down_face:

Trying to see something :thinking:

8 Likes

Hey, I’m a Capricorn too! (12/23) but I’m not an expert.

If no one is able to give you the feedback you’re looking for try the app The Pattern. I don’t really “believe” in astrology but I do believe it’s a good tool for gaining insight. Same with tarot.

5 Likes

The pattern is great! So is Co-Star!!

5 Likes

I am an astrologer !! Or id like to call myself that I 100% believe in astrology. No offense to anyone on here but for someone who studies astrology religiously like I do the pattern and co star give a lot of false information. I study astrology everyday for the past 3 years. Capricorn is just your sun sign. In astrology you have a whole birth chart that basically tells you why you act the way you do, your sun sign is like 2% of why you act the way you do. It’s not as important as other things in your birthchart. If I could pull your birthchart up u could tell you anything you needed to know. You just need to know the time of your birth,place of birth.

10 Likes

Moon: Scorpio
Rising: Aries

Birthplace: Bronx, NYC
Time: 12:01 am

cc @Erikaallyson

3 Likes

Ayye, I found my Capricorn buddy — January 5th :star2:

3 Likes

Mhmm… not into apps sometimes it can be vague and misleading

3 Likes

When’s your birthday ?

3 Likes

January 5th

3 Likes

Gemini sun, Capricorn moon :black_heart:

4 Likes

Gemini Sun and Moon, Leo Rising… I’ve been desperately trying to use Synastry to find a soul mate… It is sometimes weird that I end up looking for someone’s birth time date and place

I know someone that’s South Node Leo which is conjunct to my Venus Leo… Also conjunct Leo… But I think her outer planets are Capricorn while mine is Sagittarius… So even though the rapport is good there’s always something in the way

She’s also Cancer Sun while Gemini moon

There’s also a Yod in my birth chart though I don’t know what it means

4 Likes

Gemini :star2::star2:

3 Likes

I need the year too lmfao

4 Likes

for anyone wanting to know their birth chart and a whole reading on you, use this: https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t understand astrology at all and I would only trust @Erikaallyson to explain it to me

3 Likes

Sorry I only believe in Astronomy, distrust pseudosciences since their theories can’t be corroborated nor confuted

3 Likes

2 Likes

Gemini
9th of June ‘97
Time: 1:26 pm
P.s. it was a Monday

2 Likes

Oh wow! Interesting x

1 Like

Dope :slight_smile:

2 Likes