Zen mode: add comment button?

So I was chatting with a few other creators recently and were all discussing zen mode. I personally have been loving using it recently. However, we all voiced a common thing we didnt like about it; it makes it seem like you cant comment on videos since the comment icon is gone. It would be really cool to see this added in the future, I think it’s just something small that would improve the zen feed for a lot of people :slight_smile:

I dont like the void :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I agree! I tried switching to Zen mode last week, but I had to switch back to comment :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You actually can comment in zen mode, you just have to click where the comment icon should be. Submit to the void

1 Like

Oh, that’s…weird. Thanks for the heads up, I gave it a try. I also did notice, if you’re in Zen mode and click on a notification in the app (say someone liked your byte), clicking on the thumbnail which takes you to the byte then shows your likes and other stats, so it kind defeats the Zen mode. I imagine that’ll be addressed at some point

2 Likes

That’s sounds like it belongs in the bugs category

1 Like

That’s actually intentional as far as I’m aware; zen mode is so you can enjoy the app without having numbers in your face, but they’re readily accessible if you want to see them for whatever reason