Zane and Heath Unfiltered podcast, talks about byte

So a while back I was listening to a podcast by one of my favorite people from the vlog squad, and they talk about byte. https://youtu.be/UHJ4bsgfuUo

They start taking about it on 20:48 and they stop talking about it around 23:08

To me it sounds like they aren’t that satisfied by byte, which is totally fine, I just wanted to show you guys this.

14 Likes

3 Likes

Totally agree. Just because their beginning was a long time ago doesn’t mean that there aren’t new content creators making their beginnings right now.

3 Likes

The team are definitely considering all that is of tiktok and how it is where it’s at rn.

And they’ll eventually sort of make byte better somehow

4 Likes

The vine ship has sailed. Period. We’ll never get vine back. Byte is something new.

4 Likes

Byte is a completely new app. And we are still on week 3 and look HOw many funny creators there are
But I do agree that we kinda need something unique that will make byte stand out from tik tok and being called VINE 2.0

4 Likes

Ugh their statements on that podcast broke my heart a little. But they’ll adopt over time lol

6 Likes

a lot of old creators have taken on that attitude but that’s why they’re old creators. I was glad to follow all the old viners after vine, but i’m ready for some new faces. it feels like i’ve been watching the same 10 people foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr. I’m happy to see some old faces, but i’m mostly excited about the new ones. I’m loving byte and I love that the community is still so small, it has almost a counter-cultural tumblr vibe.

3 Likes

Facebook should have made twitter useless, but certain mediums allow people to express themselves differently. Byte is here to stay :triumph:

3 Likes