YouTuber Here, I LOVE Byte

I’m a YouTuber first and foremost (www.youtube.com/hikyletaggart) but I have been WAITING for Byte for over a year and I’m SO HYPE!!!

I was up late last night and posted a few Bytes that I personally feel are hilarious. I can’t wait to CREATE more today, and the next day, and the next. The thrill of a new social medium to create is just so fun, and Vine was a favorite of mine.

Thinking about putting a Byte at the end of my videos. Here’s the thing, I NEVER ask for followers in ANY capacity. It won’t be for that purpose. I just think it would be funny to tack on a Byte at the end of a YouTube video. Hope ppl enjoy that!

7 Likes

Hey Kyle!

I’ve literally used your Sony A6000 tips when I was figuring out the best way to film my own clips! Using the Sony 1.8 50 mm OSS lens which is not ideal but does the job :slight_smile:

I’ll give you a follow even though you didn’t ask for it!

Steena

4 Likes

Glad you love Byte!

haha what a small world! hope my videos help! also I love the 50mm f1.8, but for video it is a little tight. I just posted a video on the Sigma 30mm f1.4, you might dig that lens more!

1 Like

Been eyeing that lens for a while now :eyes:

Otherwise the Sony 18-105 F4 for video seems pretty amazing…!

1 Like

honestly you take some great vids. really like how pro the lighting is. keep up the good work

1 Like

The 18-105 is perfect for video. Wide range, power zoom, constant f4, and it has OSS. It’s only con for video is it’s too big for less powerful gimbals.

1 Like

thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m sure if you keep doing yt more good things will come your way

2 Likes