Youtube Red is SO WORTH IT

So I tried Youtube Red for the first time in the summer when they were giving the 3 month trial with the intention of getting rid of it once the trial ended, but honestly I spend so much time on Youtube that I would rather pay for Youtube with no ads than Netflix, Hulu, Apple Music (since you get youtube music) which I was paying for :confused: Also, recently I got the family plan that let me add my dad, mom, brother and sister…now we split the bill and pay 3 dollars for it a month!! we don’t have to share passwords like other services… LOVE IT and RECOMMEND IT if you have not tried it!!! - this is just my opinion though :wink: have a wholesome day! PS some of the youtube red originals are honestly REALLY GOOD

6 Likes

I’m the same way. I use YouTube for to listen to music, to watch funny videos, to watch vlogs, to get my news, to learn new things, to learn film making, and most importantly, to watch vine compilations. For the amount of time I spend on YouTube per day, YouTube Red is very much worth it.

5 Likes

I have been scared of trying it. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

1 Like

It also comes with a Google Play Music subscription.

3 Likes

Youtube Red is worth it. I found myself using alot but I cancelled my subscription a few months back and stuck with Apple Music

2 Likes

I’m addicted to Spotify lol

4 Likes

@Vasiliy is that true? I did not know that… I thought YT music was their music bundle!! good to know!

I understand! but even without the music subscription I think Youtube Red is worth it… at least for me :slight_smile: @scubawithatuba

1 Like

wait for the 3 month trial period offer! they have been doing that in the spring and the summer I believe!!! And the family plan might be a good option to split the cost with the people in your household! @ItsMeJoseGChacin

1 Like

Ohh thanks! :hugs:

what exactly is the difference between YouTube and YouTube red?

1 Like

No add and exclusive. as far as I know.
Some movies and tv shows with YouTubers.

2 Likes

@Tylerwinrow no ads, exclusive content, if you use your youtube app on your phone, the video won’t stop when you lock the screen so you can still listen to it without killing your battery, also you have access to youtube music, and apparently based on what other users were saying also free google music, but that one I haven’t tried yet! - one thing I like personally is that you can upgrade to family plan and invite up to 5 people into your account if they have gmail and if they live in the same address… and you guys can split the monthly sub fee- we are 5 in my family and the plan is 15 a month so we each pay 3 dollars a month :smiley:

2 Likes

Got a 6 month trial when I bought a Google Home. It’s been a year and I couldn’t imagine going back. I just upgraded to the Family Plan after seeing this post so thanks @maximoon for putting that out there! If you spend lots of time on YouTube (some may call it excessive…) it’s definitely worth it.

1 Like

dayum. I think I’ll definitely look into that as well. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

Same Here :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

I gotta try that then

1 Like

What year is jt? Nope it’s still not in the UK

1 Like

jt? and UK doesn’t have red?

It meant to say ‘it’ and no after 4 years the UK still doesn’t have YouTube red, but I pay the same price for it anyway as I have Google play music

1 Like