Youtube makes me triggered!

So i make youtube videos at www.youtube.com/c/chriskhem and i dont really get views. i posted a fortnite video to see if i would get views yesterday and i did. I got 14,000 views off that video that i spent a total of 30 minutes. I spend 3 hours on other videos i care and like and i barely get 50 views. im triggered

5 Likes

agh. that’s why v2 will be awesome! we can actually have c r e a t i v i t y, and other stuff too! so hyped

5 Likes

It’s because you used something that is mainstream right now… I don’t mean that mean, nor have I checked out your content but fortnight is so trendy right now its calling for views… like I said I certainly don’t mean it the way it sounds and I wish the best because I know how it feels to not get the attention you deserve. I edit videos all the time, like I actually but my heart into it in way but nothing, it’s apart of life though

3 Likes

it’s probably because fortnite is a game which everyone is playing rn so it’s in trend thus, why you got that amount of views.

2 Likes

It was like when everyone started doing Minecraft videos, the views were insane and now it’s not such a big thing for most people

3 Likes

I know how you feel, I used to make edits in adobe premiere a while back, and post them on YouTube. They barely got any views but that’s what’s to be expected if you’re a new content creator on Ann already developed platform. You either work hard on doing things you like, or work a little for content that’s popular but doesn’t necessarily interest you. Just upload what you enjoy and maybe one day many will really appreciate what you post!

2 Likes

mainstream gets views, anything else really doesn’t :confused:

2 Likes

The key for that is record gameplays of popular games, now is Fortnite. The audience do not care how many hours you spent editing, if not the popular game. It’s ugly but it’s the reality

2 Likes

i wish youtube didn’t have these stupid algorithm

yt is ultimately just a company not too caring for its creators, pretty sad

Boi we all know the struggle. Making original content doesn’t get noticed but memes or mixes of already-popular content gets seem. It’s just how it is :frowning: but I feel ya.

1 Like