You're not alone 💖

Hey! I go by the name of @stinkysteff on byte and I just wanted to take the time to tell you that no matter what you’re going through, you are not alone :heart:

If I had to describe this year in one word it would be disastrous. All of us has been affected during this difficult, lonely time- but we must keep fighting together. We must keep spreading positivity even if it’s towards someone we don’t necessarily like or trust. We must find ways to truly express our feelings whether it’s through art or creative writing. We must prioritise our mental well-being.

If you don’t have anyone in your life currently or are feeling like no one really wants to listen to you, I am here. I believe in you. I am so proud of you! You’re making such an amazing contribution every day by just being here. What you’re doing right now is so incredible.

Please take care of yourself, compliment others, try something new! We may not be in control of what is happening in the world right now but we are in control of how we process it and how we influence others.

Stay Strong, I love you :heart::heart:

15 Likes