Your “Vibe”

Ok. Here me out guys, I’ll try and make this relatively easy and short.

Other social media apps and such have “stories” like some type of way to show little blirbs, photos, status updates, etc. In my opinion I think something like this would do well on Byte, because the community is so tight knit and a lot of us are friends.

I propose it should be called your “Vibe” so when people go to your page they can “check your vibe”

Stories is just outdated… oh sorry IG.

7 Likes

Only thing about this:
It being a short form video app, it might be overkill…if you catch my vibe.
Like…then posting videos on top of a “story” or vibe…:woman_shrugging:t3: Maybe I don’t understand what you are getting at?

4 Likes

Vibe check @Tylerwinrow — definitely he will run it🔝

6 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

That’s a dope idea Lemur and I’d definitely be down for vibe checks. No “GO LIVE” though, I don’t like that idea at all. But Vibes/Stories would be super rad. Then all we’d need is BM’s and then I wouldn’t even need IG anymore at all.

1 Like

Why not? I was so gonna say that next. I would love to go live on byte because I feel like the audience here would actually watch me LOL. That’s just me tho :innocent:

Someone explain this to me :sob:
I am confusion
I feel real dumb rn.

1 Like

Ok, like say if Byte was a basketball game, then “LIVE” would be like hogging the ball, or a double dribble. That’s just my personal opinion. :innocent:

2 Likes

off-topic we go

1 Like

More or less, a lot of apps have a more active way of updating their fan base like by going live or through stories or status updates.

Just something like that on Byte would be cool. It doesn’t even have to be video. It could be like idk emotes and text to just show your status. Just a lil vibe check is all.

2 Likes

I feel it! I respect it! I’m still here for byte lives if they ever become a thing or an idea to be considered haha! I feel like it’s an awesome way to connect, and especially because so many of us do zoom calls and Skype calls as well so it would be just a fun way to chit chat again, but ON the APP! :hugs:

2 Likes

I feel you boo. :green_heart:

1 Like

Integration of peach into byte?

3 Likes

Oh!
Okay makes sense.
Vibe check ahoy

1 Like

What if they did something and let us pin a certain video of ours to the top of out page right below the bio so people can see exactly what we are about? Personally I post a variety of things, so it would be cool to have something that was along the lines of like a trailer for our channel. I don’t think we need something that will be like a “status update/ story”, because our bytes can do that for us.

2 Likes

Omg yes! Like a YouTube trailer ?! That’s how I see that and that would be so cool now that I’m thinking about it! Like a little “about me” but not an actual byte! Interesting food for thought at least!

1 Like

Right!?! Like definitely keep it to the 16 seconds for consistency, but just have it constantly pinned to the top, or people could pin their most popular byte, or the byte they are most proud of, or just one they made that they like. It would definitely be a nice addition.

3 Likes