Your reaction when you heard there was going to be a V2?

Time to loop properly again :pray:

6 Likes

I was telling my whole family instantly and no one believed me

10 Likes

I screamed at 3 in the morning

2 Likes

What was my reaction?

“You better get @ chris for yourself on the new platform.”

2 Likes

I’m like really excited. We are at a time in our lives where its time for change and a revolution within social media! I want to see everyone succeed and influence each other and share laughs, love, music, and be interconnected between states and countries. We are the revolution.

4 Likes

Let’s go!! I was pumped. I only made a handful of videos but this time around I’ll be creating more!

3 Likes

SO HYPE! Ive met a bunch of great people who I found on Vine & can’t wait to give v2 a real shot.

3 Likes

2 word. Amazing and Wonderfull

3 Likes

hYpEd and shOOk

3 Likes

I was so excited. I always loved making comedy vines and when I was 14 had 2,000 followers. So I would love to get big now that I’m older. Would be my dream come true

3 Likes

Omg omg omg yes yes yes​:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:! This time I’m going to download it and actually make vines! YYYYYYYEEEEESSSS plz don’t be pranking me Dom Hoffmann​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

I was a bit sad, because I’ll never get those 30,000 followers back that I had in Vine. :sob:

3 Likes

I screamed, then almost passed out lol.

4 Likes

Almost cried. I was very excited! :’) :heart: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I screamed.

4 Likes

I started following Dom on Twitter a little bit before he announced v2, back in late November or December. As soon as I saw the tweet, it was a ‘hell yeah!’ moment.

5 Likes

I legit screamed

3 Likes

I thought it was a joke but them I was like wait this is for real :flushed:

4 Likes

i immediately started screaming YES. when i went to school i spread the word like:

2 Likes

I was happy that I can start my career like the ex vine stars did

2 Likes