Your reaction when you heard there was going to be a V2?

:sob:mine! I was honestly so happy. I remembered thinking that I would finally have something that would give me pure comedy again.:heart:

14 Likes

I was like: Say hello to the new Lele.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie. I shed a Joyful Tear, but quickly followed by an Excited Prepubescent Scream🤣

6 Likes

Insert the office stay calm clip

8 Likes

I only started understanding what vine really was once it started to die. It felt like a complete missed opportunity. Very excited that it’s coming back! :grin:

4 Likes

Wanted to cry. Dom is a Saint for making it. Hopefully it can have a better life than the original

5 Likes

I fainted like Wendy Williams when don posted tweeted about making a follow up.

5 Likes

I literally squealed! LOL :smile:

4 Likes

i was surprised and didnt think i would help with the app but here I am, crazy.

3 Likes

I almost screamed, but it was 2am, so I had to contain myself

4 Likes

I was super happy to have a chance to great vines because I didn’t really check out vine until a few weeks before it died

3 Likes

a potato flew around the room before you came (old app refrence)

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dash::dash::dash: :potato:

4 Likes

I was struck with joy.

4 Likes

Vine was near and dear to my heart, so many laughs and I felt like it was a creative outlet for me, unlike Instagram or snapchat. When I heard it died, I died (creatively). So my reaction to v2? Let’s just say some brain cells were lost and some pillows were on the floor.

7 Likes

I was like… OH MY GOD I need to start planning, its a new platform I’ll get famous easily, I can’t wait, and I need a fresh start!

5 Likes

Accurate af

6 Likes

Man, I was PUMPED. Vine was in its prime when I was in middle school, so as you can imagine, like most middle schoolers who used Vine, I hadn’t quite honed my sense of humor yet… cough Now I finally have a chance to move from making skits/shtposts on Snapchat to a platform where comedy is actually the main focus.

5 Likes

I literally didn’t believe it at, first. I was just like, this can’t be real, like no way.

3 Likes

I was overwhelmed I ran around my house for a good ten minutes just screaming and crying tears of joy then messaged my friends who also love vine and then we hyperventilated together lol

3 Likes