Your Proudest and Most Viral Video

In the forum, we have been reading a lot about issues with engagements, views, and lack of motivation to create since something isn’t going our way.

Let’s take a moment and share your proudest moment as a creator and celebrate it - we need more of this instead of worry about what will be and what could be.

I’ll start : my proudest (and our most viral video) is a video with my daughter’s Voice doing a quote of “the meaning of friends” - regardless of how well it did, I was proud that Emma worked hard to record it and plan it - long story short, it hit over 2.3 millions views and till this day, is our best video :blush::gift_heart:

What’s your proudest creation? Please share :gift_heart:

22 Likes

Jesus, that’s almost equivalent to the current most viewed video on Byte.

:b:ongratulations :rocket:

View
More View
One More View
Last View

No achievements yet!

5 Likes

That’s small relative to more viral videos on there but we are just small creators on there as well :blush::blush:

3 Likes

That’s cute! My one is a love letter to Futurama. This was probably one of my favourite videos.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s huge on Byte for being so early on - big achievement :raised_hands::clap::clap::clap::gift_heart:

4 Likes

its nothing compared to your 2.3m but I’m still proud of it!

1 Like

Well, you are comparing apples and oranges- Byte is relatively new and to get those numbers, that’s huge :blush::+1:

2 Likes

This one

3 Likes

Oh, I remember watching that one :blush::gift_heart::+1:

2 Likes

I plan on improving this skit and posting it on Byte, so that’s why I’m keeping the contents of the video secret for now :grimacing: Though I remember my phone blowing up out of nowhere. It got revined by EsaFung who had a million followers at the time. He personally messaged me and said that he hadn’t laughed that hard from vine in a while. Another viner with like 100k messaged me and said he was so impressed, that he wanted to collab, which of course I was more than happy to (though when it came to actually filming he ghosted me :unamused:)

There’s actually another vine of mine with almost 600k loops that went sort of viral, but I’m not as proud of that one. I just hopped on a trend and it got revined by Landon Moss, though with it came a lot of hate. The vine above, it didn’t get nearly as many loops, though all the comments were positive, and almost everyone loved it. I felt vindicated after grinding on vine for so long and finally getting a small taste of the limelight.

2 Likes

I’ve topped out at 72 likes lmao

2 Likes

Wow - that’s cool u got rebyte by those guys :+1: when are u recreating it?

1 Like

I don’t know haven’t had a viral video just yet! So can’t really say! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i had a minecraft video hit 40k on release day, but it’s not my proudest or most viral, that would go to this

3 Likes

Emma loves Minecraft and Roblox :blush:

3 Likes

200k views on ditty… idk why

2 Likes

My proudest byte was one i made on Christmas that was just driving through Pittsburgh. I guess i like it because it was different from all the other content i usually posted.

My most viral was one i posted the day of launch. I just drew the design that @michael made for the app. He liked and commented and i cried. :pleading_face: :cry: but it did pretty well for me especially since it was right at release when i wasnt active on the app at all. :sweat_smile: But i have another one that idk if it will pass it but it is consistently getting liked so maybe slowly could pass it. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Probably this one because after trying to get the loop right for a while I was proud of how it turned out, then I saw it made it to Spotlight and it made me really happy haha. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s not my favorite Byte but it was the one that really started bringing people to my page. What I like about this Byte is it flopped within the first two weeks it was posted. From there, I guess a Byte developer saw it then threw it on the spotlight page. Not only was it on the spotlight page but it held #1 position for more than 24hrs. I might not be one of the populate Byte creators, but the recognition on this one was great because this video was stuck on less than 150 views for 2 weeks before it picked up huge traction.

2 Likes

https://byte.co/b/388pSPk5rUb This is my favorite one I made!:heart:

1 Like