Your Mix Page Done?

Heeey!!!? My “Your Mix” has randomly disappeared??

Yes 4G is working irregardless of the screenshot. It was working, until I closed Byte for a while, and then poof??

2 Likes

I just checked and it was working fine. More shocked that someone uses your mix page

3 Likes

Hmm… It’s like flickering on and off??

:smile: I check it every once I’m a while lol :wink:

I’m refreshing it a bunch of times.

hmm this is interesting

It did show a byte… Then I pulled the screen down “to refresh” and then nothing… Tried again to do back to “following” to “Your Mix” nothing…

Aristo 2 Android

1 Like

did you try clearing cache in settings?

1 Like

Ooo…hang on…didn’t work.

1 Like

oh… Well I hope they find a fix for this! Anyone else having these issues?

1 Like

I’ll check it in 24 hours… And if it’s not working in a week Ill say something on this thread.

1 Like

okay gl I love your mix so thats devastating to hear haha!

1 Like

I thank you for your help man :smile: and eeeehehe :pray::slight_smile::smile::sparkling_heart: That makes me happy to hear fam :smile:

1 Like

I posted the same thing. Haven’t gotten it to work properly in like 3 days. Nothing but a blank screen with nothing to see here on it.

1 Like

still not fixed? should be significantly better now

2 Likes

I use it quite frequently

2 Likes

I was able to see 5 videos today and then right back to the nothing to see here screen. I refresh over and over and can hear the audio of the last byte I was able to see. On iPhone 6 running iOS 12.4.8

1 Like

I did see a few posts, refreshed it more then 9 times just to make sure it would was visible no matter how many time I refreshed aaaaand then the nothing screen, cant get it back after closing Byte… Hmmm…

3 hour update… I saw some posts, i would say 10 bytes? It stopped at 10, when to the top, accidentally refreshed lol and now the nothing screen… Closed byte, reopened, still nothing… Hmmmm

so that happened for me today, i’ve been scrolling for like an hour. i’m on an iPhone 7 on iOS 14, and byte beta version 0.5 (328)

1 Like

also when i switch to another app i have to refresh my mix completely