Your favorite thing about byte?

What’s everyone’s favorite thing about byte? Mine is that I get to share something I thought of, acted out, filmed, and edited with a great community, both that I know and others I meet through it.
Whenever I stray to far into worrying about numbers or not being able to come up with ideas daily, I remind myself why I like byte in the first place.

Please don’t spam Kathy Bates
Please don’t make this a TikTok hate space.
Please don’t bring in any other Controversial topics.

10 Likes

All of it. Jk, It’s actually the community and the content, and the fact that this is a free creative space where I can be who I am even to the messiest and most nonsense way possible. There’s a bunch of things I love about it, which is so hard for me to point out. I love it for what it is like it’s my precious child. It got me through my ups and downs (which mostly nowadays when I’m down, I just create and mess it up)

3 Likes

Support anyone + everyone! vague as this might sound but it’s the truth :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

My favorite part is being able to make videos on a platform I enjoy being on! And singing well clearly I love! But expanding what I do and trying to do more creatively is also a rlly fun and challenging part. I look forward to all the new things that get released too! Go byte!

5 Likes

Just search for the topic next time, dude

1. The people, interaction, joking around
  2. A creative outlet that allows me to share my sense of humor with others and interact more.
    So overall, the people.
4 Likes

My favorite part of Byte is meeting new and amazing people. They are honestly the reason I keep going. Not to mention if I ever need a laugh, Byte has me covered. The fact that we’ve all come together thus far is really inspiring and I hope I can inspire others like everyone has inspired me.

3 Likes

I like casually posting. Not taking it too seriously, having a good laugh, making others laugh. All the wonderful people I’ve met. Most of all I like that byte has given me a whole new world. I get to be creative and editing is a new passion.

1 Like

I just love that I have this creative space again. When Vine shut down it left a huge hole in my heart and felt like I almost lost a home/place in the world. I wasn’t a major account on Vine but I did have 1.5 million loops I believe and around 2500 followers. It was a fun time. Now that this is up and running and I can get out and film stuff again I have been exponentially happier in life. It’s been amazing reconnecting with old friends and making new ones!

7 Likes

8 seconds

1 Like

Full blown creative geniuses everywhere simply because there’s no censorship. All-inclusive community, challenging opportunity to show your humor in 6 secs, and overall a place you can really be yourself :100: :100:

3 Likes

100% this

2 Likes

The community

3 Likes

Yes, the community!

3 Likes

Community
Creativity
and
Positivity
:blush:

2 Likes

I 2nd what @J.Key said

I like how everyone is so supportive. I get to know amazing people everyday who are so kind and sweet.
And yes the relatable content out there is what keeps me hooked

1 Like