Young love. what do I do

[beep bop, this post has been deleted]

1 Like

:joy: I’m sorry but can you clarify about the snapchat thing? what exactly does he do?

(also nice build up, that made me laugh :joy:)

hahahahah.

talk to him and get to know him. theres most likely more to him than just his snap stories :wink:

good luck!!

1 Like

CONFRONT!!! CONFRONT!!! , i mean y’know if you want to

I like to see if this was a boy-chase-girl story, how would that turn out…

[beep bop boop, this comment is gone]

2 Likes

Wrong person to answer, because I’ve literally never been in a relationship, but you gotta talk to him, or atleast become comfortable around him like y’all dont have to talk abt dating and stuff… talk abt the weather until you’re comfortable :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

[ :two_hearts: :heart::kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart: :heavy_heart_exclamation:deleted comment :kiss: :cupid: :heart_eyes: :gift_heart: :heartpulse: ]

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: that’s why opt to not date guys,I hate them sooo much, just kidding.

1 Like

LOOOOL im deead u are soo passive aggresive bout the dude… but fr tho talk to em more in IRL other than snapchat…that way u get to see his face

1 Like

[ 404 Error - this comment is ded ]

2 Likes

Omg the last sentence killed me :joy::joy:

But all i can say is thats boys to you :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes Im so happy for you :heart:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: okay, relatable tho. congrats on finally dating tho! :smile:

1 Like

I don’t know much about this disease…
images%20(5)
But, it would be better if you take this pill. Iykwim :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes