You should see Eighth Grade it's a movie about you

Bo Burnham made a movie, did you see it? You should it’s very good and truthful and cruel and soft and funny and sad and stuff.
It’s about a girl making content that no one is watching. (wink wink it’s you)
No but for real tho, never seen a film tackle social anxiety in that way, very cool!

4 Likes

woah will deffo have to watch this! looks great.
and the fact that Orinoco Flow by Enya was used drew me in😂

thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’m from France & I’ve heard of it, I thought it was a sucessful movie in the us? it got nomination & studd do you guys don’t follow bo burnham?

I want to watch it, saw the trailer long ago and liked it but suddenly forgot about it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I saw the name in theaters around me, but I don’t really watch BB so I wouldn’t really know what the humor is like and all.

i’m from london and i never heard about it

1 Like

Eighth Grade is very different from that, he only comes out with something new every 3 years so it’s very different each time!
He said it’s better if you watch it without knowing him, he isn’t even in the movie, he just wrote & directed it.
But you can watch one of his special on youtube for free, cause he’s a child of the internet & wanted to give back! (he wanted to push people to publish more quality long form content by posting his special he worked 3 years on for free but people just thought that he was leaking his own show lmao)