You guys are the best!

Just wanted to say you guys are awesome and I’ve had such a great time hanging on the forums with you guys. The community here is so cool and I know we’re gonna crush it when the app comes out!! :blush:

26 Likes

I know right!! Everyone here is so friendly! And I really like the idea that you can get rewarded (badges) for being nice and sharing love on the forums! It makes it very fun! I can’t wait for the app to come out.

11 Likes

I love this forum so much!!! The vibes here are amazing

10 Likes

wOO! Dom and his crew are our Lord and saviors! :joy::fist:t2:

9 Likes

Awww! It’s true tho, everyone is so lovely here. Glad I joined :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s awesome!!!

8 Likes

You’re awesome too, I can’t wait to follow everyone on v2. Friendships are being made, most definitely. :grin:

10 Likes

We are gonna kill it fasho

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see you all on v2!! All friendly familiar faces!! <3

5 Likes

yeah, the forum is pretty great. Kinda strange how a common cause can bring people from around the world together :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

this is the sweetest thing ive ever read. still excited! :heart:

7 Likes

Me too! And uh, cough you’ll be following me… Right?

Nah I’m just kidding. :laughing: But fr tho I agree. I’ll be following like everyone.

7 Likes

i completely agree! i am so glad we had a chance to vaguely get to know each other before the app comes out so becoming pals will be much easier.

especially for awkward people like me

7 Likes

yeah!! its nice how we’d be able to continue on communicating when the app comes out as well… it would definitely be nice seeing familiar faces

7 Likes

I can’t wait to see all of you guys!!

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s like starting a new school but you know there will be some familiar faces there, so it’s less nerve-wracking. :joy:

7 Likes

It’s nice that I’ve been able to meet people with the same interests as me. :blush:

4 Likes

I love it! It’s so amazing how Dom was able to bring a group of genuine warm-hearted individuals together. The comment section under YouTube videos could be depressing at times with all of the negativity and arguing. I’m glad that there are areas online that encourage positivity and intellectual discussion.

5 Likes

I’m so excited to see familiar faces !! We’re gonna rock v2 for suuuure !
I’ve also enjoyed talking to some people on here, even though I don’t message often.

3 Likes

I agree !! It’s so cool how we’ve all just come together and formed our own little corner of the internet where we can chat about v2 amongst other things… I don’t know what it is about this place, but the support on here just makes me smile sometimes

3 Likes