You Ever Have a Byte Idea Hit You in the Middle of Something and You Record It, Regardless?

'Cause I had that happen this evening, while I sat down for a [Byte] to eat…

2 Likes

Also, if the title of this topic shows up on a future Fall Out Boy album, I’m demanding royalties.

Yes! All the time! Eventually, I started keeping a place where I had it written down

2 Likes

I generate tons of ideas everyday but I hate editing :pleading_face::joy: (recording is an easy task but don’t record it right away).

2 Likes

I just be writing it down on Google Keep and getting to it once I can honestly

3 Likes

i’m reverse :zzz:

2 Likes

Lol, sometimes I’m lazy but… It’s hard for me to document my ideas in my notes because I forgot to or have a lot going on.

2 Likes

I want DAILY content :pleading_face: editing is time-consuming for me

1 Like

I did. I posted it. Then I deleted it 10 minutes later. Sometimes the QC demon gets the better of me.

1 Like

I’m that way, exactly! I get to the point where, if I sit on it for too long, I think on it too hard, and I ultimately end up talking myself out of doing the thing I had wanted to do from the off.

1 Like

I used to shy away from the editing portion, but the more I get into it, the more I’m enjoying it… maybe a bit of a bane, as that’s what seems to be opening up these inopportune moments for these ideas to come about, now that I have multiple means with which to present those ideas.

2 Likes

Google Keep? Whassat?

Google’s version of the Notes app lol but it’s a LOT better than the regular notes app (obviously because it’s Google)

2 Likes

Ooooooh… I shall have to check it out. Been trying to find new(ish) applcations on which to jot down random thoughts and such. Thanks!

1 Like