You Can Stop Posting About Beta Testing!

I am just as excited about this app as all of you. I want to be a beta tester just as much as all of you. But please, and I do mean this sincerely and with love for each and everyone of you, stop posting about beta testing. There are a ridiculous number of repeat threads that all say the same thing (I linked almost 20 of them in this post) and I recommend looking at the first link to hear it straight from Dom himself (but I’m sure you already read)

Thank you for not posting and asking about this anymore!

9 Likes

thank you.

5 Likes

alright.

I see what you mean but every post about the beta does not = the same thing. I asked the forums had Dom told us an estimate of how many people would be on the beta, and I haven’t seen anyone else ask that. Also, these are the forums. If people have questions, they’re SUPPOSED to ask them.

2 Likes

But they can ask their question on the thread that pertains to it. All of the questions and ponderings relating the Beta would make sense either in the announcements thread or in the first Hype discussion thread. There is a discussion pertaining to the beta, so it should stand to reason that things could be asked in the beta thread! With too many threads it can become very confusing to find out where the conversation is taking place, and perpetuates the creation of threads rather than conversations!

1 Like

You’re right actually, the newer people who just got to the forums don’t get how they work

1 Like

As is the case on many forums, the search bar is far underused

1 Like

So would now be a bad time to ask you when I sign up for beta testing @FlyRy? :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m glad someone mentioned it

1 Like

I 100% agree

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

someone said it

1 Like

Well,it’s not like they’re abusing mods,they just want more info. Nothing wrong with that.

It’s the lack of search bar usage that is the takeaway from this post

This had to be said, thanks!

1 Like

Lmao truth :sleepy:

1 Like