Yodeling Walmart Boy

His name is Mason Ramsey, and he now has a Facebook, Twitter, and Insta! A friend recently got me into Hank Williams Sr’s music, and I’m hooked, despite not liking (modern) country :smiley: as soon as I heard littlest Mason singing, I immediately recognized Hank’s Lovesick Blues! I pray that the little guy goes far, and doesn’t turn crazy like most other child stars have.

8 Likes

He’s a yodeling icon. A hollering hero. A yeehawing masterpiece. My pores have shrunk from his hoots. My body mass decreased because of his hollers. My face turned symmetrical from his falsettos. I am now hot because of his voice. he’s a blessing in cowboy boots.

6 Likes

His name is mason and he wants to go to the grand ole opera house or however you spell it… though his voice annoys me,mainly because I hate yodeling, I hope he does great and god far aswell… he does have talent and he should use it

1 Like

You made my day holy moly <3

1 Like

I love that kid. Such a pure meme.

1 Like

there’s even a remix of it. I really like that kid. hopefully he can achieve whatever he wants

1 Like

HAHAHA i die at the Trap remix… tho hes a trend rn… i already have good video ideas for this meme. too bad V2 ISNT OUT YET

2 Likes

Have you heard the edm remix, there a trap one too but the edm one is actually soooooooo good. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Yaasss omgg it’s actually not bad! I’d def blast it all day

2 Likes

I shamefully have :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

ahaha. The boy’s a Country God.

2 Likes

I genuinely adore him :black_heart:

I, too, hope he goes far and stays as happy as possible!

3 Likes

Yes I love him… like I said I’m not a fan of his music, but I do believe that he is good at what he does, I hope he prospers. Hes sooo precious

2 Likes

Before I heard him, I didnt understand what the hype was about but now I’m hooked! What a legend

2 Likes

He really is a little precious bean :black_heart::joy:

3 Likes

jajajajajja

1 Like

I love that video

1 Like

GUYS! April 11th (tomorrow) HE’S HAVING A CONCERT AT WALMART! FACEBOOK AND TWITTER LIVE-STREAMING!!! HYPE!

2 Likes

HE WAS On ELLEN’s show haha

1 Like

DID u SEE HE WAS AT COACHELLA LOLOLOL

2 Likes