Yo let me hear what you think

hey my @ is blvckaladdin on byte and I just wanted some feedback on what I can improve on to make better bytes in the future. Thanks for your help

7 Likes

Tbh, I don’t know what to criticize, bruv :woman_shrugging:t5:. You seem to be doing pretty well so keep doing you, boo, for true :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it

1 Like

I’ve seen you visit my channel occasionally and show interest. I think you do a good job supporting other creators which I would argue is incredibly important. Your content also is also unique to you so I’d keep doing what you’re doing!

3 Likes

You’re killing it out here fam :rocket::ok_hand:t4: Post more gaming content since you’re a streamer

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Appreciate it, i will work on some gaming content

1 Like

The idea could be something about a streamer would say or do during the live streaming. Reactions, gaming with people, your viewers, etc.

1 Like

I made a few but they are buried under my new content but I will get back to it

1 Like

I would even say try to incorporate gaming in more subtle ways when you can. I am also a streamer, but I don’t have any stream related content to my Byte. I personally don’t like using Byte that way. However, I frequently will have nerdy backdrops, wear my Overwatch hoodies, or use video game props. This way people can tell I am into gaming even if what I’m posting isn’t gaming related. Don’t be afraid to let people see a glimpse at your fandoms.

2 Likes

I’ve been following you for a while and you’re pretty funny man, I’d lean in more into your personable side - I said because you seem relatable and people would like that

1 Like

Keep doing what you’re doing dawg, it’s quality stuff :fire: if anything, keep on diversifying, I tried that and it’s be cool to showcase my different interests (like music).

1 Like

brooooo you got it down, no worries! You’re hilarious! If anything maybe fuse your comedy with your gaming somehow

1 Like