Y'all were active today

The title explains. Today seemed like a very active day.

Enjoy this picture of a very cute corgi.

6359698671440859241732318571_corgi

12 Likes

thank you for the corgi puff butt. +3 respekt brotha.

here’s a link to me petting my cat from my twitter

i know i sound like a middle aged mum, i hate my voice. but he’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :))

5 Likes

OH MY GOSH. The second one with his/her tongue out is the best. Omgosh I love cats lol. I’m allergic to them but I still love them lol. Also I didn’t know you were british/australian?

2 Likes

i know!!! he’s so silly. it sucks that you’re allergic :(( just pop an antihistamine or two and you should be okay.

i’m American by birth, but english is my third language, and i learned english from my aunt who’s from Berkshire and the accent stuck! idk why i sound Australianish on camera lol.

2 Likes

That’s cool! What other languages do you speak?

1 Like

I
freaking
LOVE
corgis

thank you for the corg post. My GF and I are actually obsessed with them and although we don’t have any of our own (YET, we plan on getting one named tucker and/or one named turtle :smiley: ), we’ve been to SoCal Corgi Beach day a couple of times and literally died from cuteness overload

3 Likes

thank you! people tend not to get it, even though accents in english are essentially just how you pronounce words, and that’s how i learned to pronounce words. you got it faster than 90% of people i meet lol

i also speak spanish and my parent’s native language (soz, but i prefer not to mention. i will tell you, however, that it’s eastern european).

do you speak any other languages/are interested in learning any?

2 Likes

WAIT. You’re telling me, that there’s a beach full of corgis? I NEED to go there.

3 Likes

is that beach like that island in Japan filled with bunnies??? i would DIE

3 Likes

That’s cool! And I went through a weird phase of wanting to learn Swedish. Mainly to understand Pewdiepie screaming in swedish. :joy: But I’m planning on learning spanish, cause since I live in Texas, there’s a lot of spanish people. And if I learn spanish it’ll help with my future résumé. And it’ll help me get a lot more jobs. (Some jobs require you to know spanish.) And while I’m still 13, and my brain is still ‘spongy’ so it’ll be easy for me to learn spanish.

1 Like

There’s also an island somewhere filled with dogs. I need to go there as well!

2 Likes

Its a day for corgi owners from all over socal, the us, and the world basically whoever has a corg or loves corgs so the beach is FILLED with the puppers. I have some pictures I’ll try to dig up now, but yeah its kind of paradise.

3 Likes

thanks ^~^ (ew i haven’t done that face in years)

learning Spanish is a good choice. Spanish is the second most spoken language in the US next to English, and they say after you know two languages the third and so on are easier to learn (i can confirm), so Swedish will come easier than it would’ve with only knowing English.

and the fact that you’re 13 also helps like you mentioned. younger people’s brains are ‘spongy’ until the age of 15. then the pricks give out on us when we need them for higher education lmao

(and deffo to the dog island!)

2 Likes

I need to go. NOW!

2 Likes

i’m coming too bro #meetup

3 Likes

Yes! Everyone on the forums will come, and Dom will show up and release V2 right there! :joy:

2 Likes

#V2meetNgreet @ socal corgi beach day 2019 come square up

3 Likes

sounds like a fanfiction. 2014 me would be delighted. i’m totally in.

2 Likes

@Parkachu @jaydel July of 2019. I’m getting everything set up.

3 Likes

i’ll bring kittens and coke (the drink) (why did i have to verify that i meant the drink). i’m sure they’ll get on well with the puppies.

2 Likes