Y'all want to chill on discord tonight? Partner celebration?

Hey! I know many of us might be bored with the whole quarantine lately and the partner program news has brought a lot of people to the forums for the day (btw congrats to the partners), so I thought why not invite everyone to the byte discord to chill and maybe even celebrate with the new partners.

Maybe we can hop on later tonight?
If you’re not already on the discord, feel free to join, even if it’s just to check it out

17 Likes

Yessssssss :yum:

7 Likes

very good idea…

5 Likes

ooooohhhhh shit, it’s a party!!

5 Likes

What time? I’ve got work at 7:30 (central time)

3 Likes

This sounds cool! I do not know much about Discord but will try to see what I can do to download it and navigate around. Looking forward to it if I figure it out lol!

2 Likes

Not sure when everyone else wants to get on, but we may be on about an hour or so before you’re off to work, and then we’re there all night lol
and @RayRayLego it’s pretty straight forward, and if you need any help just let me know :))

3 Likes

I wish but well… I can’t for reasons I should have been better about maintaining. but u guys have a blast and party up! :sweat_smile:

Thanks so much, my friend! Will do!!!

2 Likes

I have a scheduled Zoom call with friends tonight but if I still have time afterward I’ll join! :blush:

3 Likes

have fun in the zoom call :)) we will probably get on vc other nights as well so feel free to just check in anytime :))

3 Likes

I’m down to chill if y’all are fine with it

2 Likes

of course :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m practicing social distancing ahaha

1 Like

thats not how social distancing works! lol

2 Likes

Look who has to go back to the discord now

3 Likes

lolll yesss one of us (again)