Yall have you seen this account

theyre on twitter itsmsjuicybaby. what the hell. they’re ruining the community.

4 Likes

Yeah.

I feel bad because it’s not like they aren’t doing this for no reason. They’ve genuinely had a bad experience during the beta.

there are some actual bad people, but instead of actually doing anything they just want to make drama, it’s not going to go anywhere lol

10 Likes

yeah that makes sense

“Ruining this community” is a bit strong. And the responses are mostly from other byters and I think it’s kinda funny imo. I mean they’re obviously very passionate about this, but any attempt to post anonymous claims about people should hardly be taken as truth because either they could be lying or the person who told them. I just wouldn’t give it much attention.

10 Likes

ok, i over reacted,

1 Like

I couldnt see anything on the account, seems to be blocked for no followers?

no worries, yeah it kinda sucks to see someone had such a bad experience.

1 Like

Damn imagine being an adult and making a confession page in 2020

14 Likes

Hahaha it’s the mature thing to do.

4 Likes

I’ll have to admit, it was entertaining. Especially since you can tell who sent in the confession by the amount of salt dripping from the tweet.

3 Likes

ikr

1 Like

they love to slander people

1 Like

Honestly I think the only people interacting with that account are byters. I think it’s best to ignore the account entirely so the algorithm doesn’t get fed enough to actually start spreading it around

7 Likes

Just scrolled through, bleh, nothing I’m gonna reply to. I don’t recommend byte creators feed into it either to defend the app. Typically that just fuels the fire.

2 Likes

Bruh if someone directly talks smack I’m gonna respond.

5 Likes

No worries @Tylerwinrow I am with you

4 Likes

Well I can understand that, I’m talking about others who are jumping in.

3 Likes

you underestimate our boredom

3 Likes

we just trollin bruh we don’t know anything else :pensive:

3 Likes