Y’all your emoji shaming makes me sad

I know, I can do what I want and accept the consequences. But why do you hate our emojis so much?! :sob:

I feel like I can’t express myself “correctly” anymore. I miss my :vulcan_salute:t3::slight_smile::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::unamused::partying_face::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry::sob:

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat::crying_cat_face::scream_cat::pouting_cat: bc these are better

3 Likes

Just keep using them lol

6 Likes

I love them! They just feel so restricting in the range of emotions they can express.

1 Like

The only emojis I’ve really seen people being like don’t use this is :joy: I use other emojis like this too :crazy_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Ok. I think I’m just being sensitive. I don’t want to start getting comments about my emoji use. I just want to share the art!

I am very sensitive today.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: will never stop using this

6 Likes

I feel attacked, these are literally the emoji’s I primarily use! :joy:

1 Like

people who are seriously emoji shaming need a new hobby

7 Likes

Lmao truuuuuuuu :joy::ok_hand:

^
My personal favorite combination of emojis

2 Likes

Using emojis is like putting “lol” at the end of everything. I just do it so nobody thinks I’m angry… lol :smiley:

3 Likes

:smiley_cat::smile_cat::scream_cat::kissing_cat::smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat::crying_cat_face::pouting_cat: is elite :eye::lips::eye::point_right:t3::point_left:t3::pleading_face::face_vomiting::fairy:t3:‍♀ :sparkles: :heart::cricket::mosquito::cricket::mosquito::cricket::mosquito: is ok too :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Same. Honestly I’m just a visual person and I get quite a few comments and like to respond with emojis. Things are better now with comment liking and threading (THANK YOU @dom❣️)

I use emojis, though probably in the style of an old person (as I’m over 40) :grin::hugs::two_hearts::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like