Y’all see Instagram “Reels”?

:no_mouth: it doesn’t loop tho…

3 Likes

I feel like a boomer because I can’t figure out how to find Reels.

13 Likes

I don’t have the feature yet

llmaaoooooo i dont like it

1 Like

its completely random like ? i don’t follow any of these people or know who they are…is there a way to curate? or is it just a FYP on IG?

edit: so its like a different tab on the person’s profile…idk sis…IG is looking real chaotic now

4 Likes

Well, that defeats the point IMO! Right? That’s just a video! Haha! Also, I also cannot find it @_Orange.

1 Like

in the explore tab

1 Like

It wasn’t appearing before but yeah now it shows in the explore page. Thank you.

1 Like

It’s so crowded

1 Like

I have since had my opinion flip a COMPLETE 180 degrees. I like instagram reels.

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

It isn’t implemented well. It’s like digging through a messy closet, I can’t even see other people’s reels.

i think just like byte, everyone is scrambling to bring on the lost tik tokers by making updates that aren’t completely refined.

1 Like

i don’t see it becoming anything like tik tok or byte in the sense that it is just video sharing, but tbh it does take IG stories to another level, and I like the idea that I can repost my bytes on instagram and have a separate tab on my profile for them, so that I can still have my main post feed curated to like “my life/selfies” or whatever.

2 Likes

I won’t lie, I am a little enticed by it. I’m a little worried because Ig pretty much killed snap chat when they implemented stories. But really the seamless looping is the main reason i’m here. and the friends / community as well of course…

5 Likes

I think Instagram has too much going on to really compare to apps like tik tok, byte, or twitter…tho you got a point with snapchat (but tbh the snapchat face filters are SO MUCH BETTER)

3 Likes

SAMEZ. I’ve literally been looking for the seemless loop since Vine. That’s the major thing for me.

2 Likes

reels has been available here in brazil for some time and lol only Instagram users use reels, nobody will leave tiktok or any other social network to use reels, it sucks

Interesting. I haven’t played around with it yet to see what its really about. It kinda just looks like a repeating story that doesn’t go away after 24 hrs.

that’s exactly it, it won’t take off