Xbox Or Play station ? (Not sure if it’s been asked)

I have both but I enjoy multiplayer on the XBOX more than the PS4 but the PS4 has way better exclusives! What about you guys? ( If any one wants to add my gamer tag on Xbox also it’s KillerJoke78 ! )

2 Likes

i like switch and can’t afford the others lol.

But I’d say ps just for the exclusives!

1 Like

Play station 4 ever

3 Likes

Already been asked. If you want to check, just search up the topic in the search bar and see if anything pops up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Always coming in clutch thanks! @FaizalDawx :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Xbox Xbox Xbox

2 Likes

Playstation. Not here to argue the specs or games. Just grew up playing on my cousin’s PS2 and I’ve been committed to playstation since. Also I think the controllers for Xbox are weird. Like why are your thumbs uneven?

1 Like

The controller thing is so funny to me because I got Xbox players saying the PS4 controller is so weird and then ps4 players say the Xbox controllers are weird! It’s pretty crazy. But I love the PS4 spiderman and god of war are amazing

Xbox! Solely because it’s what I have haha

2 Likes

Oh man I got spiderman for christmas and it’s so much fun. I haven’t had this much fun playing a game since Skyrim.

1 Like

Can not wait for the elder scrolls 6 man boy am I excited , spiderman is up there with some of my favorite games of all time it’s a blast

1 Like

PS4 easily

2 Likes

Playstation 4 MOFOS!!!

1 Like

ive only had an xbox one and a ps3 so id have to say my xbox. although there is a few games i wouldve liked to play like spiderman and detroit become human, but oh well i guess

1 Like

Yeah spiderman is one of my all time favorites

1 Like