Wow it's been kinda inactive on here today

For the first time in a while, I actually have time to be on the forums and almost nothing happens. You know how sad it is to refresh and not see any new threads?

8 Likes

Changed to Off Topic

I’m so sorry, I was kinda busy today :grimacing:

2 Likes

Everyone’s a little upset about Dom’s update…

4 Likes

Oh shoot what was it categorized as?

1 Like

The update on V2 hasn’t gone so well… hopefully this postponement is just that, postponed, not cancelled. Though in my experience, every time I utter the word delay… it really means not gonna happen. 10 years later… pressing the refresh button. But a delay could mean the end, (talking about myself not V2) I hope to see V2 in the market in the future. But hopefully competitors (like myself) don’t beat it to market, and take over. Every thing is great until you get a competitor who can do it quicker and better.

2 Likes

It’s because everyone is kinda sad, but I’ve checked in a couple times today.

2 Likes

I agree. Some people have actually made an effort to cheer people up. Thanks guys!!

5 Likes

uncategorized lel

1 Like

I think cus everyones tryin to work on thier content for other apps

2 Likes

It’s another one of those days. feels like there’s nothing going on

1 Like

It sucks too, cause I finally became an Expert and there’s nothing for me to do. :sweat:

1 Like

awe. that really does suck. well the description of the badge says there’s a private lounge thingy. so that must be fun

1 Like

Yeah, that’s been fun to be a part of. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

well drat. now I really wanna be an expert lol. I’m sure it will happen eventually. Or it won’t and I’ll just have to be a part of this awesome community :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hope you do become an Expert soon. You’ll make the private threads more fun. :blush:

1 Like

I have a little theory. @Tomek became an expert 2 months and 2 days after they joined. And I have been just as active and helpful as them, so I think the only restraint on mine is time. But who knows?

2 Likes

You have my vote :smile:

2 Likes

Even though that post was like a couple weeks ago it still affected us as a forum/group

1 Like

Congrats Yoshr! I wanna be an expert so bad, but I haven’t been on the forums long enough! :sob:

3 Likes

I’m confident you’ll make it eventually! Just be as active as you can! :blush:

2 Likes