Would you let the fame get to you if you became famous?

I mean when you’re making millions of dollars a year a lot of people start asking you for money. So I cant blame him for that mindset

No reason to be shaky, chin up. Id rather have the money than the fame

1 Like

Definitely agree with that. Its only natural as humans to flex from time to time

17k and and i’m sure 100,000 of minutes watched on your youtube is success in my opinion and you’re only getting started. Keep at it with byte and I’m sure you’ll 100x the succes you see now. Just dont let the fame get to you

1 Like

That dude in the video has a strange grill. Looks like shark teeth

Feel like its normal to reach success and have a certain ego to it to a certain degree. We all like attention to some extent

I can see why people want to do it for that

1 Like

I’m 50/50 on it. Sometimes being humble is necessary, but I could see why people who have success don’t. They put in a lot of hours to get there

1 Like

That’s exactly what I want to do :joy:

1 Like

I’d rather have the money over the fame to be honest

I think its normal for people to want attention. Fame just enchancss that feeling even more

1 Like

That’s just part of the journey of growing as a content creator in my opinion

1 Like

i mean i hope i don’t

1 Like

I would do my best to be a nice dude, but we are talking about fame something that is hard to handle with it (but its not impossible)

2 Likes

Haha probably tbh.
Fr though I’d really like to stay humble. I don’t want to be an asshole. It’s possible to entertain viewers without being an asshole right?

1 Like

:joy::joy: It’s a joke that many v*ners made back in the day.

1 Like

probably who knows though

1 Like

I hope not. Maybe it will boost my confidence in the creative aspect to explore new things and ideas, but not to the point that it will affect my attitude. I still want to be the weird corny person in the room

1 Like

Probably not, my motive is to always be humble. Being cocky and letting my ego control me is just uncommon

1 Like

Most likely yh … but not to the point where I build a bad ego .

1 Like