Would you let the fame get to you if you became famous?

Would you let the fame get to you if you became famous?

7 Likes

Well…a little. :sweat_smile: but not TOO much!

6 Likes

I’d let it make me more confident but not to the point of egotism

8 Likes

I dont know if people LET the fame get to them. Stuff happens :joy:

11 Likes

yes without question

2 Likes

Nope, nope.

1 Like

I hope not

1 Like

I really want to be humble. I think that being nice to everyone is fundamental. The only people you shouldn’t be that nice to is the people who try to tear you apart.

5 Likes

i’d hope not… id still be the weirdo i am today

2 Likes

It’s sad because a lot of good people let the fame get to them. If I (under unlikely circumstances) gain fame, I would like to stay humble.

2 Likes

Knowing a great amount of people support me and enjoy my content would be a confidence booster but I have one goal in mind when it comes to my popularity, and that is if I should somehow grow a large audience, I will not let it affect my judgement/attitude towards others in any way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe a little bit, but I always try to keep a more humble attitude about things. If I get famous on byte, I’ll know that I’m basically the same as everyone else, but I just have some more followers and loops :man_shrugging:

1 Like

ill be honest…id say 98% of the time. FAME will get to you. no matter how humble you say you would stay…

its all toxic ego and “i got more clout than u therefore im far superior” and you say stuff like “oh when im famous ill definitely not be a dbag and respond to every comment etc”

but itll get overwhelming…

8 Likes

Yeah, even if your pretty humble, being famous does at least a little bit to everyone’s egos :joy:

3 Likes
11 Likes

idk. it used to be no, but i’ve gotten really shaky lately. it’s not good :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

tbh i think fame could get you EVERYONE. but its up to you to not let it to your ego and flex too much

cough cough ricegum lol

3 Likes

I’m nowhere near famous right now, but whenever my friends find out how many subs I have they’re always like “WOAHHH DUDE YOU’RE FAMOUSSSS”

I’m guessing I probably won’t ever bask in my glory until I hit like a million or something

2 Likes

A true classic!

3 Likes

Dont let it get to u, because WE famous people are not that happy hahaha just kidding

I won’t, I will just try to not lose my real self. It would be an amazing confidence booster, thats it

2 Likes