Would byte change your life

If yes like this post and explain why are you the one

13 Likes

It already has.

15 Likes

It will. It definitely will change it. I’m going to try out my best and see what happens.

6 Likes

Yes it will

4 Likes

Yes it will. Or should I say that it already did but just a bit, you know, the hype stuff. It’s kind of changing me now

4 Likes

Yes it will, I for sure know that it will.

I will be giving it my 100% without stopping <3

I will try my best to be the best I can ever be.

I am guessing this is what most people want and therefore we must stick together and help each other on the way up while we are at it.

I wish everyone a lot of luck and may their dreams be achieved.

6 Likes

If I can get a large enough following it may be able to launch me into a whole other path. I’m hoping it does.

5 Likes

hopefully :relaxed::relaxed:
my life needs a bit of changing for the better

5 Likes

I wish to change other people’s world cus of it

5 Likes

A community like this is very hard to find. My life’s changed.
I guess the real question is how much will my life change? :thinking:Happy to be here regardless.

4 Likes

it made me dead inside

1 Like

If I could get people at my school to recognize my bytes. (If I get popular) It would be cool

3 Likes

I think it could change my life. Definitely.

3 Likes

Yo byte will be the jumpstart of all our careers as creators guys!! I’m so frickin excited!!!

4 Likes

It will I absolutely can’t wait for it

3 Likes

i don’t know what to say but i hope so. I def think some cool stuff could happen, and I really wanna do some good. I also just want that feel of vine back, you know? that itself might be enough 2 make me happy

4 Likes

Maaybe.
I find certain limitations on stuff leads to more creative ways through working around it. So it’ll probably change me in how I make videos and such.
Making my life change a full 180? Nah, highly doubt I’d get that popular lol. The communities really nice so far so that alones given me a reason to use it for creations.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t change my life it would restore something that was missing bc of Vine’s end.

4 Likes

It hasn’t even come out yet and it’s already changed mine. I’ve met all of you wonderful people and become invested into this awesome app!

4 Likes

Its going to change everyone’s lives and you guys don’t even realise it but it already changed your life with a click of a button :slight_smile:

2 Likes