Would anyone crucify me?

So i have a youtube channel right i upload monday wednesday (my dudes) and friday and what i really want to do is post the videos here to along the other places i try and promote them at but ive been doing it every now and then because i dont want to seem untasteful by doing that EVERY monday wednesday and friday

so tell me would anyone crucify me if i did that?

Heres the channel btw for anyone curious about the goofery i post

3 Likes

No! If you promote your channel that’s totally okay. I’ll hand you a sub real quick. My YT name is R31D. Keep following your dreams, man!

1 Like

Also a tip, just upload if you feel like it. Although staying on a schedule is good, it’ll be a lot more fun when you have fun recording and posting when you feel like it. But if you’re having fun and you feel good right now, keep going dude!

1 Like

If you want my opinion, only upload once or twice every week. If you post more, it can seem too annoying, if you post less, it can seem inactive.

But thats just my view. Post however many videos you want :smiley:

2 Likes

I agree. I think don’t make a post every time you make a video as it will seem a bit annoying. If I were you I’d create a topic for everyone to give YouTube ideas to you and you uploading current videos (both in the same topic or separate if you want).
Just try not to duplicate the same threads.

3 Likes

Maybe use Twitter to reach out to main viewers about content to post, as well as the forums?

3 Likes

Thanks man i appreciate that

2 Likes

Im honestly suprised at how many opinions i got thanks guys ill put em all into consdieration

1 Like

The promote yourself category is technically fine to use a lot, but just keep in mind that the more often you post, the more it becomes white noise and the less people will click on it!! Twitter is the classic place to let people know when you post a video. Self-promotion is a very tough game!!

2 Likes

YOU👏🏽 DO👏🏽 YOU👏🏽

Do whatever your cute little heart desires broski…:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Oh thank you i domt think an onlime comment jas ever made me feel so fuzzy inside :smiley:

2 Likes

Just do what you wanna do!

1 Like

shialabeouf

3 Likes

This is now my favorite response

2 Likes

if it works for you go on ahead.
but if the schedule gets to be too much theres no shame in cutting it down.
and i think twitters probably the best place to put that stuff bc alot of youtubers are there already and hashtags are your best friend. just do what feels right yknow :ok_hand:

1 Like

Post twice a week, if you post too much you may come out of ideas pretty quick

1 Like