Worst Place You’ve Ever Farted

Everyone does it. Don’t look at this topic and go “eww!” I find flatulence pretty hilarious, so let’s have some fun. Worst place you’ve ever farted?!

Go!

3 Likes

I’ve let loose a few bottom burps at unfortunate times, more than I’d care to admit tbh :sweat_smile:

One of the best(or worst, depends how you look at it) was when I was coming home from the tram, walking up the steps from the tram stop, normally I can take em two at a time, but this particular occasion I decided to try three steps at a time, madman that I am, and the extra stretch evidently proved too much and I let loose some ferocious wind.

BUT. I had my earphones in at the time, so I was certain it was loud, but I wasn’t sure how loud. Also there was some poor soul walking DIRECTLY behind me, who caught the brunt of it, he didn’t look too chuffed, but didn’t say anything.

In short, a good time was had by all :grin:

3 Likes

At a funeral…yeaaa wasn’t pretty, the stank was so bad we had to plan another funeral ya feel me

4 Likes

In the middle of church.

5 Likes

In a school classroom

3 Likes

In like fourth grade I farted in math class. I’m in a different class with like five other students and everyone one of them heard it. I wasn’t embarrassed at all.

3 Likes

In the shower with my girlfriend…

5 Likes

OMG! duuuude! that is hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Bruuuhhhh

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Guilty lol :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I did this back in middle school. This kid named Guiseppe (I hated him) he announced to the whole class that i farted. It was embarassing but of course I denied it! LOL

2 Likes

I’m telling you man, its better to own up to it. Everytime Ive denied it, its “back-fired” on me… lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Listen, my wife hotboxes me in the shower all the time lmfao!! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

At school camp while I was asleep :weary: apparently it was long too lmfao :joy:

3 Likes

lmmaaoooo! gotta watch out for those night farts. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

at a funeral

2 Likes

Yooo I was so embarrassed :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Library :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Outer space

3 Likes

Duudeee. Library is lethal and outer space is… outer control. Lol