Worst Movie Endings? (Spoiler Alert)

The ending of Focus staring Will Smith was disappointing to say the least.

not necessarily the worst ending, but the ending of Atonement (with Keira Knigtley and James McAvoy) DESTROYED ME :sob:

1 Like

The ending of the movie “Life”

1 Like

The ending of ‘If I Stay’, I thought something was going to happen. Book was better.

1 Like

Any movie that leaves with a cliff hanger or prepares for a sequel. Why cant the writer just finish it.

1 Like

The ending of Titanic :frowning:

2 Likes

@christyonce

not necessarily the worst ending, but the ending of Atonement (with Keira Knigtley and James McAvoy) DESTROYED ME :sob:

My Response:

Read the ending on wiki, was the fake apology of Cecilia and Robbie what destroyed you?

@Chabe

The ending of the movie “Life”

My Response:

Movies like to set themselves up for sequels even if you don’t need one. (I’m assuming that’s your issue with it)

@annam

The ending of ‘If I Stay’, I thought something was going to happen. Book was better.

My Response:

That’s usually the case, especially if you read the book first

@devynb

Any movie that leaves with a cliff hanger or prepares for a sequel. Why cant the writer just finish it.

My Response:

Movies like to set themselves up with sequels. They’re always trying to find ways to make more money.

@Fvidz

The ending of Titanic :frowning:

My Response:

I think this summed it up pretty well:

1 Like

Yes it was the fake apology, because it was so unexpected :sob:

2 Likes

TBH. The Last Jedi deeply disappointed me. Killing off Luke after all that drama leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

1 Like

@christyonce

Yes it was the fake apology, because it was so unexpected :sob:

My Resposne:

That’s hollywood for ya.

@ShawdGawd

TBH. The Last Jedi deeply disappointed me. Killing off Luke after all that drama leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

My Response:

Feel like Star wars was trying to go for shock value by doing things like that. (In my opinion)

3 Likes