Women’s History Month!

It’s Womens History Month and I believe it’s important to always reflect on how much the women on this planet have contributed to society and to our every day living. Whether they were helping those who were enslaved or fighting for the right to vote, women have been powerful since the dawn of human kind. They nurture us men as well with their compassion, intelligence and love that no one else can give us. Women are very proud and ambitious human beings who strive to achieve their goals, while jumping over obstacles that hold them back from fully achieving their success. All throughout history, there have been amazing females, like Jane Austin and Rosa Parks, who help pave the way for the new generation of females.

Women are an essential part of our society as they help with more than just being used to reproduce. Women’s history month is for all females to be acknowledged for their success and their importance in our lives.

God Bless All The Women On This World and In Our Counmnity!

10 Likes

It’s kinda wild to me that only one month is given to a group that makes up literally more than half of the human population. Thanks for being awesome and sorry men are trash

7 Likes

Men have been trash but I respect my queens

3 Likes

Thanks mom for sqeezing me out of you

2 Likes

I like girls

4 Likes

thank you arf very cool

2 Likes