Wisdom teeth removal sucks (day 2)

I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die I wanna die, I can’t eat properly my gums feel like their biting concrete and I can’t brush my teeth or shower rn. Anyways, how’s life guys :joy::joy::sob::sob:

9 Likes

Hey man it gets better! Just get some rest and take some medication <3

1 Like

1 Like

I feel for you bro. Take it one day at a time…

1 Like

Hang in there! It’s a nightmare but all of this will be over soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg hang in there! I remember mine and it was so bad. Just remember ICE and Jello are ur best friend!!!

1 Like

Dang it, I’m getting them removed soon

2 Likes

I cried after I got my wisdom teeth removed but I was hoping was goofy, people are either goofy sad talkative or sleepy. But I ended up sad and crying for no reason :joy: it never hurt though

1 Like

Everyone’s different tbh. I swelled a lot, bruised, and had lots of pain especially when sleeping. However, my sister had like no swelling, bruising, and like no pain by the second day. She started eating hard food by the third day lol No one could tell she even had her wisdom teeth removed. So don’t worry too much. U got this :+1:

2 Likes

Remember when that happened to me. They completely knocked me out with the drugs, only to wake up with mild pain in my mouth afterwards

2 Likes

They said they were gonna put me under but then just gave me a bunch a shots to numb my mouth then did flat out :man_facepalming::sob:

2 Likes

@Riot-RiRi Factual actual

it gets better just do some crack cocaine

1 Like

been through it too. it sucks!! hope you get better soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess everyone is different when it comes to interacting with drugs. When I took it I was knocked out cold

2 Likes

@Grunt U already kno