Winner of Byte of the Week!

This was a great start and so hoping that more people in the byte community take part next time! But we have a winner! Something about this byte was just so nicely executed and I really enjoyed it congratulations to @legendofzia for winning this week contest! Here’s her winning video for everyone’s enjoyment! I’ll be reaching out to you so I can give you your prize :grin::tada::confetti_ball: https://byte.co/b/KYtq5sgkecj

11 Likes

Congratulations to HER!! and thank you for hosting this challenge, didn’t have the chance to participate but I love the effort your putting to make our experience in byte so nice
Kudos👍

5 Likes

Thanks man! Keep a look out for the next one I do!

7 Likes

Thanks for hosting this! It was fun :slight_smile: Hoping this becomes a weekly thing as these grassroots efforts is what helps build the backbone of a community, and I’d be more than happy to help out in future contests to help keep it going :smiley:

8 Likes

absolutely this is so much fun and I really want to do my best to make it a weekly thing

4 Likes

Hahahah such a good post! Congratulations to the winner! And thanks @Texg4real for doing this for the community!!

3 Likes

anytime looking forward to when i do it next

3 Likes

Congratulations :rocket::clap:t4:

2 Likes