Will you subscribe to foreign people who will be in v2 if their content will be ridiculous

Will you subscribe to foreign people who will be in v2 if their content will be ridiculous.I mean if a foreign language you do not understand makes funny videos, do you subscribe to it?

1 Like

If I can’t understand the language I probably won’t watch the videos of the artist. However, I do think it is important that V2 has diversity in the language that the artists speak.

2 Likes

Hmm nah no point of watching if you dont understand :confused:

I would kind of watch it if it would be funny and if I like the artist then will sure subscribe to him/her. Every platform needs diversity to expand as well as to be big and survive.

2 Likes

It would be crazy if they have subtitles.
Mind blowing lol

4 Likes

yea, only if they got subtitles or if the videos they produce does not require me to understand the verbal aspect

3 Likes

V2’s gotta be global, that’s the path to success, if V2 becomes truly international. I understand if you’re an english speaker & you don’t get other people’s language, you feel it’s pointless, BUT, think about this…if they don’t need language to make laugh or move you, then that’s wicked, plus I think for V2 having it grow around the world, you’ll get those countries forming their own V2 communities and make them identify more with the app. Don’t forget that Instagram’s biggest users are actually out of the US, 70% of them to be exact.

i guess, if it was good quality and funny i would watch the content and possibly follow.

2 Likes