Will You leave the community Forums when byte comes out?

I’m just wondering what you guys would do after the app officially comes out would you leave the community forms or would you stay on them for updates? On what’s happening or going on with the app. Or just have byte on other social media’s cause idk what I’m going to do I’ll probably stay on the community forums. While also having byte on Twitter and Instagram (edit) ik people will Leave the forums after the app is released. But honestly they should stay because need to know what’s going on with the app if there technical difficulties with it.

(Edit) If I respond to your guys message which I will and I say somthing differently I probably meant to respond to someone else lol sorry.

10 Likes

I feel like they will post the updates on the Byte Twitter account. But if they don’t then I’ll for sure stay on the forums.

2 Likes

Yea that’s what I was also thinking to.

2 Likes

i really dont want to tbh. this is kinda like a relic in byte’s history and this is where it all started for some people, including me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yea that’s very true I been here since January 2018 and I’ve only been on the forum for a few days I mean I visited the forums atleast once every month last year so I kinda know what’s going on but not fully so.
(Edit) which means I’m staying in the forums :joy: for updates

1 Like

Hell no. I love talking here

2 Likes

Same broo :joy:

1 Like

nah i would say people will be active just not on here as frequently. the hype is what keeps us coming back to the forums. for me its hard to leave the forums completely because of the good community we have. so ill be back and forth between byte and here as many people will too im sure.

4 Likes

I love everyone here. That isnt even a question, no, i’d never leave these forums. I hope I stay here with all of you guys, and I hope you stay here too :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yea the hype is what brought me back so I like that

2 Likes

Yea I’ve been here for few days now on the forums and I’m already committing back to some awesome people. Ik I won’t leave

2 Likes

Yeah I‘m going to keep lurking, but honestly idk if I‘ll be on here everyday as now but I‘ll try :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes I will stay because the forum is fun and it ll be a good tool to keep interacting as buyers. However I think the staff may move to twitter and publish updates there because more people will see it (Edited)

2 Likes

Seguiria aquí, esta es la primera red que existe para byte es una reliquia y junto a twitter y facebook, todos nos brindarian mucha mas información, pero no como nuestro foro de byte, aqui nacieron nuestros sueños! :heart: Espero con ancias la salida oficial de Byte : Mi nombre siempre será : LuisAlbaQ

2 Likes

That’s what I feel most people would do but I’m not sure yet

3 Likes

I had to translate what you said but yea I get it with the Twitter and Facebook relic and stuff knowing this your first network is pretty cool gonna start creating vids bro?

2 Likes

Yea the forums are fun and is a great way to meet people ik for sure I’m staying

2 Likes

i will deffo be here forever tbh. this is where it all started :tired_face: i love it here

5 Likes

Same I will also be here till the day it ends which hopefully never happens

i aint leaving!

2 Likes