Will you guys be here in the next 30 days?

So I know everyone is super gutted about Dom’s update. However I would see it as a complete waste if we didn’t continue to talk and help each other out. I think I will but I really wanna know if you guys can see yourself on here in the next month?

5 Likes

Probably, but I have other things to focus on than just an app I’ve been waiting a long time for

3 Likes

I am. Im staying here until the end. I might not be as frequent, but I stick to my word

5 Likes

same^^^^

3 Likes

i have promised to stay, am i am patient and committed. i’m here for Dom and v2.

3 Likes

hopefully!

2 Likes

i like seeing things till the end

2 Likes

Yes I will but I’m not gonna be as active around this week and the week after due to tests.

3 Likes

I’m sure i’ll be here :grin:

2 Likes

Moved to general discussion. I’ll definitly still be here, gotta hit that 5,000 and I will not rest until I see it done. Jk I’ll rest and stuff but I still want to complete that

6 Likes

I’ll be here… probably

2 Likes

Imma still be here for sure!

3 Likes

I’m staying and coming these forums everyday, like I always have.

3 Likes

Yes sir I am! I love the forums, I’m not leaving!!!

3 Likes

Heck yeah man! I’m staying till the end.

2 Likes

You’re right, I wasn’t here yesterday but I will stay here, as you said “till the end”

3 Likes

I’m probably never gonna leave. This forum has had too much of an impact on my life for me to just turn away from. I’ve made some new friends here, and have gathered some ideas and gained inspirations. You guys are awesome and I’m very thankful that I’m a part of such a great community. :blush:

3 Likes

Visiting the forums every now and again has became a habit for me so much that’s its like another social media outlet to use :selfie:t4:

As long as there’s new posts and other people still using the forums interacting, I’ll be here :blush:

3 Likes