Will V2 be the next viral trend?!

There’s been a lot of viral trends including Catch me out side, Fidget spinners, Tide Pods and in a few weeks v2?

3 Likes

Of course it will. The hype is above beyond. V2 will make all of us laugh again. Can’t wait to meet the new generation.

4 Likes

If Tide Pods is more popular than v2 someone is getting cut

2 Likes

Will it be more popular than the circle game? lol

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE CIRCLE GAME

Jk lol, Ofc it will be :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope that but also want that the people who were in this community have some appreciation in the future, not be forgotten

3 Likes

Do you mean if V2 will be a meme? I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. Or just that it’ll be popular?

1 Like

Definitely

1 Like

Hopefully the forum will still be active in the future so we can all share our experiences with eachother

2 Likes

I’m saying that it will blow up when it launches. A whole lot of new viral videos will be created on the new app.

1 Like

Thanks god

1 Like

Do you think they’re still going to keep the funniness to V2 like it was in the vine daysScreenshot_2018-01-23-02-30-15

yeahh for sure its gonna be viral after all people have been waithing for this

I think it’ll probably be viral, and depending on how it’s made will make it grow more obver time

V2 will definitely go viral. With so many compilations everywhere it will go viral.

Yesss definately

1. What were the tide pod trend? I don’t understand it
  2. Honestle I sure as hell hope v2 will be kept on the low because I know people at my school will abuse it but at the same time I hope it gets big

100% I got high hopes for it to be viral and at the same time create more viral videos

Lets bring back an old trend, hoverboards :laughing:

“edit” … I tried getting the share badge but I don’t think I know how to get it

ya probably