Will V2 be international?

I remember when Pokemon Go came out in the US and Australia and it took months to come out in Canada and by the time it did all the hype was basically gone. Is V2 going to be completely global on it’s release day or would it be only for certain countries for several months until it’ll get approved for other countries?

2 Likes

Pretty certain it would be, seeing as there is nothing stopping it from being global. The thing about Pokemon Go was that they needed to map out the places in different countries and ensure they had permission to use those routes, but with V2 it shouldn’t need to be approved.

3 Likes

I really hope so because if not, then I’m gonna be bawling over here in Europe while people in the States are having their time of the life on V2…
Nah but I honestly think it’s going to be international. Crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:t6:

2 Likes

Its likely to be. Dom said that everyone is welcome

2 Likes

I expected to be, but more than likely it will be

2 Likes

Yeah same. Its just gotta be international. IT’S GOTTA!!!

4 Likes

Pokemon GO never came to Turkey,

*Tragic*

2 Likes

I think it will be in every country, just like every social app and everything, the thing with Pokemon Go was that the creators had to do a map of every country and every city of em… and has to put the pokemons and the collectibles there

5 Likes

The only thing that may not be international might be beta (lets just hope that happened either

3 Likes

Really?

I never knew that

3 Likes

I hope the Beta will be international. It would be nice to have content represented from all around the world once the app releases

4 Likes

If we get it in the states and it doesn’t come to Europe I will personally fly you over here :clap: cuz that’d be pretty unfair for people to have to wait

4 Likes

yup unfortunately.

1 Like

Ahh thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Hey @dom. This. Coz I’m in Singapore, and usually we always get things much much later than the rest of the world.

2 Likes

It better be :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so, and released at the same time as well

2 Likes

i surely hope it is international, so all countries can have fun, especially with the hype still going​:ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I feel like it will be international.

1 Like

IT HAS GOT TO BE. Mandatory. Even the beta coz well sometimes different things work at different places on the globe yes?