0 voters

9 Likes

It would be more legendary than the legendary Let’s count to 5000 post

7 Likes

I hope so

1 Like

Beast is crazy enough to do it.

4 Likes

I really really hope that there will be haha!

3 Likes

Would be the greatest super bowl ad of all time.

4 Likes

Could Elon Musk pay for it after that tweet?

4 Likes

Dom might delete this thread, he likes tseries :joy:

5 Likes

Prob honestly lol

2 Likes

Yesss he has to do his part and do the ad he’s insane

6 Likes

I believe in Beast.

6 Likes

There is no way out he has to do it !

4 Likes

Okay, seriously, can someone explain to me why everybody’s so riled up about PewDiePie getting passed by someone else for most-subscribed YouTuber? People like MrBeast literally paid for billboards to tell people to unsubscribe from (is it TSeries? Not sure what it’s called) them and subscribe to PewDiePie. Like, why is it such a big deal?

1 Like

Oh man so Felix has been number one for so long and it’s great cause he’s an individual creator instead of t series who is a company. He doesn’t really care if he gets passed but he just started joking about it and everything he does becomes a meme so everyone took it and ran😂 nothing personal… (sub bot)

6 Likes

Pewdiepie wants someone who posts their own content to lead. Not a company posting someone else’s.

6 Likes

If t series has won it shows that youtube has gone completely corprate and isnt even youtube anymore thats why its important

2 Likes

A PewDiePie ad AND the Patriots lose! My life would be complete. #BroFist

5 Likes

I want to say I heard somewhere that Superbowl ads cost like a bajillion dollars per second to purchase. I don’t know if Mr. Beast is that rich, lol. :sweat_smile:

But I really do hope there is a PewDiePie ad.

2 Likes

I would say 100%. MrBeast tweeted “Only 2 days to go” and I tweeted this. The comment under mine said that his friend works for the advert agency for the super bowl and said they are some big surprises.

My guess is that MrBeast will get someone else to sponsor Pewdiepie like Honey considering it is 5.2 million dollars for a commercial.

Also Maroon 5 hinted they are doing Sweet Victory - Spongebob song for halftime.

9 Likes

I’m just waiting to cry to ‘sweet victory’

1 Like