Will really launch the app?

Has anyone else begun to doubt that Dom really launched the app? I answer this because I find it strange that two months ago he did not stop writing about it, he even created these forums, uploaded images of possible merchandise for pets, etc. and suddenly he does not even write anything. Moreover, he has not even entered the forum since two weeks ago.
Will it be that Dom had problems with the development of the application?

10 Likes

I think we’ll just have to be patience, we will probably know more next week :blush::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Maybe he’s being methodical.

1 Like

Merch for pets? Wat. Haha when was this? :0 also he was last seen a day ago in the fourms

1 Like

^^^^ very true

Just be patient! It’ll come soon! For sure.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/v2app/status/959197637630099456?s=21

https://twitter.com/v2app/status/959198186274467840?s=21

2 Likes

He’s just busy developing the app. Just because he doesn’t post anything on the forums doesn’t mean he isn’t lurking around

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel it’s taking forever and he should have started the forum a week or two before the app was launched I be been patient for a long time know since the vine app died and now I’m just upset

2 Likes

X2​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I believe it was mentioned that it would be coming out sometime in summer. So you just need to be more patient.

1 Like

I still got a feeling it’s be delayed to late 2018 :’(

same actually… probably legal issues

Yeah with the name and such

1 Like

Just gotta wait man. Patience Pays! It’s not like anything bad is happening.

1 Like

I think that @dom has done this with a purpose. He might have announced the creation of the app in order to create some hype but those who remain even after all news and hype are the ones who will end up winning the most.

1 Like

U guys gotta keep in mind tht he’s doing this as a personal project so hes not doing this 24/7 hes spending his free time making it

1 Like

He still seems committed to creating it. Plus, he seems to be busy with a bunch of other stuff. V2 is more of a side project, so it will take quite some time