Will OEVO Succeed?

I think it’s fair for @asher to condemn the actions demonstrated by the creators of the app. After all they did to undercut v2, I think it would be an insult to Dom to not call them out on their behavior. Yes the forums are a place for positivity but you have to call a spade a spade. It’s one thing to be competitive and another thing to be a dirty player. Had the staff of OEVO not engaged in those frowned upon marketing tactics, I would not have an issue.

3 Likes

Thats totally fair dude! I 100% understand people being turned off by OEVO BUT now that they have openly apologized and Dom is helping them out I really think we should embrace them as they are embracing us. But yea I do agree with what you have to say. I just don’t think its a waste using the forums to bag OEVO.

3 Likes

Oh, I was unaware of the apology they made. Forgiveness is a powerful concept.

1 Like

But also keep in mind that @asher made this statement prior to the apology. So essentially it’s old news.

1 Like

I’m a little confused about your proposition. Are you suggesting that having a main goal for your product/service is irrelevant? My claim was that I was unsure about their vision which is ultimately the foundation of EVERY successful business. Just look at Amazon, Jeff Bezos developed 14 leadership principles to keep the organization thriving and consistent with it’s main objectives: https://customerthink.com/the-14-leadership-principles-that-drive-amazon/

Why are you talking about my post’s relevancy to “your claim” when I didn’t even respond to you?

2 Likes

maybe it succeeds but not as the old vine or the apps mentioned before.

I didn’t understand your message?

Re-read Dom’s user guidelines instead of criticizing people. (I’m referencing other threads)

1 Like

changed the name to oevo

1 Like

I definitely agree with you. OEVO is basically paying people so that they use it

1 Like