Will Naysayers Bring Down V2?

With this dropping i’m more than sure the criticism toward new artists will spread like wildfire! Naysayers will ride the idea of vine not being able to be revived and i believe artists who actually do hit it big somehow will be called rejects, replacements or act-alike(s). Say it hopefully won’t be so but even protests at some point? I just hope that the talent that actually comes out of this has the confidence and will to look past things such as that and have that overachiever’s drive.

Is anyone willing to work with artists who have talent but don’t have the confidence to build that mindset just to see them strive as well and create an even larger community of overachievers?

Or will you allow bad blood to bring down not only V2 but your will for greatness?

1 Like

Let’s say that I was trying to become V2 famous. If I really wanted it, I would look past the hate, but that’s because I am mentally able to take criticism. Sure, not everyone can take criticism, but I am hoping that those who do eventually become ‘V2 famous’ will have the courage to look past the hate.

(Side note: I really loved this thought/questing mix, it really makes you think)

3 Likes

People said that 6 seconds wouldn’t work the first time and were negative about the format. Yes, vine eventually shut down but it wasn’t the format that failed. People love being negative

1 Like

Just remember if there are haters on V2 there’s only one reason they hate…they’re jealous of you! So don’t be discouraged by them!

1 Like

Thanks ! :blush:
Your confidence levels seem up-to-par.
But will you be willing to offer deeper advice to people who may look up to you if you were to become V2 famous or just sell yourself?
And i don’t mean deeper advice as in the cliche say-so’s about working hard but thing that will actually stick to people?

I’ve seen it happening already but yea as long as the love outweighs the hate it should be fine. Should be

1 Like

I think that once you reach a certain point, if you aren’t able to offer that deeper part, staying true to yourself and to your ‘fans’ then you’re just going to set yourself up for defeat later in the future. If that makes sense… Idk if it does. :joy:

Edit: Once again, the depth of your question is amazing

1 Like

I think that with “fame” on any platform comes hate. It’s unavoidable. With v2 in particular it may take a little more strength and confidence than other platforms… but that just means the v2 stars earned it more. They had the talent and the mentality to make it big.

3 Likes

Hopefully people do look past the hate and continue to keep doing what content they love to create!

Anything can bring down V2 or bring it up, don’t always try to be negative

1 Like

i’m not being negative, just looking to people who are willing to consolidate the idea into the minds of people who actually don’t have the strength to look at it the way you do or maybe you don’t? i’m not sure or claiming if you do or don’t but there’s definitely no negativity here. :grin:

1 Like