Will my new phone affect my chances of being on the beta?

Around 4 months ago, I had an Android, which has since been broken. I decided to switch to an iPhone (which is relatively new as I purchased it today). Although the list is not out yet, I want to be sure that if I am on the beta, will my phone brand switch affect my chances of accessing the actual app?

Thanks!

1 Like

I wouldn’t think so seeing as iPhones are better and you’re changing your phone, not the username.

4 Likes

Thank you

an iphone being better does not increase her chances of being in the beta but yeah she will definitely get into the beta

1 Like

Dont think thats what alex meant vic

But i’d assume that the “device” part of the thread was just for interest and doesn’t really matter

6 Likes

Delta bb you get me

2 Likes

I think dom just wanted to get an idea of what phones the app would have to cater to in the beginning. I don’t believe he’s taking note of each user along with their device, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

I’m glad to see these responses, because I’m in the same boat as you Annam. I signed up for beta with an Android, but I have an iPhone 6s now, lol. :joy: I figured quite a few people might have switched phones since October too, maybe got a new one for Christmas, etc.

I think it will be okay too, especially since in cami_p’s last post, she said, “People who signed up within the first window will get invites to the first phase.” I noticed she didn’t differentiate between devices or people getting beta at different times depending on which device they used. Hopefully this will be confirmed though. :smile: :+1:

1 Like

I was almost in the same boat, but I’m keeping my Andriod for an additional year before I switch to an iPhone.

1 Like