Will Lil Nas X always be a one hit wonder?

His new song came out today (panini) and it’s pretty good ngl. What are your guys’ thoughts? Will old town road be his only pop off or do you think his career will go anywhere?

6 Likes

Not sure. I thought Panini was OKAY, but clearly not at the same level as Old Town Road. I hope he produces more viral hits though!

6 Likes

How can he be a one hit wonder if he released like 500 versions/videos of ‘Old Town Road’? Lol

10 Likes

I liked Rodeo only a bummer that cardi b is in it. I dont like her voice :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yeah, he seems to have peaked to early and its harder peaking in a meme culture. Like with smash mouth or ween people only know one song and he’s likely gonna follow that too.

3 Likes

Kinda unfair to call him a one hit wonder. :thinking:’Old Town Road’ went CRAZY viral.
And you never know about those things. ‘Rodeo’ was :fire::fire:! So imo he already past that.

We’ll see how people feel later on…

3 Likes

Factual actual

3 Likes

Nah cardi makes it fire tho :triumph:

1 Like

I think it dosen’t really matter. Just based on that one song if gets synced to big budget ads and movies 2-3 times a year he’ll be set for life. Panini is also popping right now but thats just my 2 cents

1 Like