Will it be worth? Byte Please Answer

Okay so again I’m gonna write this thing many of you will say that i should have patience i know i should and i have but the thing is after opening byte i see people like literally saying anything about like anything like “I’m gonna be byte famous uhoooo” “lalalalal” all this no offence to anybody u all r doing awesome and they are getting fricking hell lot of loops and likes and comments but I’m doing a lot better making real vines spending i am not showing off or something I’m just saying i don’t need to say how much time u can check if u think no these are bad then I’m okay https://byte.co/@tusharsingla
But i think and i believe this is far way better i saw others too like @Maddy_lions @HotHashBrown there are more but these are making awesome videos u know and getting 1k 2k loops and others 20k 30k wowww i mean i just want to know that the thing I’m doing will it be worth? Of course I’ll keep doing until and unless i am loving all this but will it be worth waiting? I am enjoying all this, this is making me happy but people don’t comment so i don’t know if i am making good or bad videos. :pensive:
https://byte.co/@tusharsingla

3 Likes

Nice vids keep at it. A helpful tip is working on tighter cuts. Having shorter cuts keep the energy high… If it’s fast music, use faster cuts… Otherwise I can tell you’re having fun, that’s the important part :+1:

AS for loops and high views… it takes time. People with high loops often have many followers or sometimes just get lucky , posting a relatable vid at the right time… engage in comments like other vids and you will grow followers…good luck

6 Likes

Thank you seriously thank you so much for saying all these it’s just made me so happy u gave me a big hope now I’ll work more hard now thank you :heart::blush:

2 Likes

Plus u r having that hand shaking sign on ur profile it means u r a byte partner right so u must be getting paid? And can you tell how to be like how to be a partner??

1 Like

Yes I am a partner. The program is new and evolving. For now there are approximately 80 partners. Wether or not it continues or evolves into something else who knows, but the initial plan was for the app to gain sponsorship and pay creators with more creators being added in the future. How this plan could change is up to the devs. Last I knew there was a sign up page on Byte website. My advice would be to not worry about the partner program, make vids, enjoy what you do, and hopefully in the not too distant future more creators get added to the program… the general rule for creators has been creativity and originality first… of course this could change as the app evolves, so best not worry or over think it and enjoy making vids.

4 Likes

A successful app… makes successful creators. We have to grind it out and keep this app alive and strong #bytefam

4 Likes

Yeahh of course #bytefam

1 Like

If u like the Content then it’s a good video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that’s a good answer

3 Likes

Well, I want to try and make this constructive… I checked out your posts and I think the style is a little dated now, of course there’s an audience for it but I think to become an established creator you might want to consider bringing you material up to date a bit. Work on your editing and make it snappier, the skits you’re doing could be done in half the time I reckon. Trying to gain an audience really isn’t so simple, especially with comedy, so you need to post often and regularly and get to your punch lines quickly because the audience is fickle and will judge you quicker.

I agree it’s disheartening seeing the toktikkers getting huge numbers on poor content but that’s what they like and they came in droves.

Ultimately, make sure you’re having fun creating and posting content.

Interaction is also key to gaining a following.

But what do I know, I have about a handful of people that seem to be into what I do and have no following to brag about. Just have fun!

2 Likes

That’s what I said :rage:

2 Likes

Thank you i’ll keep everything in my mind while making next video thank you for being honest these community forum is really awesome :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Yeah man i just read it ik i agree with you too thank you everyone including u for helping each other let #bytefam rule the world…

2 Likes

I was the same as you when I first joined. I didn’t get traction until maybe about a month and I didn’t understand the numbers. But the best way to do it is to keep interacting with the community. Basically the more you get your name out in to byte the more people are going to see you and just be yourself.

For example this post was a great way to interact bc I just now followed you!

3 Likes

Ohhh :joy::heart: thanks mate i really appreciate it thank you :joy: yeah now i will make really awesome videos from now thank you everybody u all are awesome good luck to everyone for their bytes…