______ will be the new music genre 10 years from now

Trolling will be the new music genre

3 Likes

space astronauts will be the new music genre 10 years from now

4 Likes

I feel like parody or satire song will become a legit genre. There are songs now that get big like that and this trend might grow :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Punk rock

3 Likes

tbh I think it might devolve over time… so maybe like edm could come back or punk rock or something, i dunno. There’ll have to be innovators for it to happen though.

4 Likes

me. i will be the new genre.

5 Likes

Country Trap…lol

1 Like

Hick-Hop (even tho thats been a genre for a long time now)

2 Likes

I guess we’ll have a new band called, “The Martians.” I can already see it now

1 Like

Feel like you’re right about that. Memes are making music more popular these days and won’t be surprised if a memer takes off and becomes a big time artist

1 Like

Maybe that will make a comeback. However, I feel like country is going to get real big over the next decade. Feel like old town road is bringing it back into the mainstream

Anything is possible, but I predict country music will be more popular, also some indian dance will catch on in the us like gungname style

1 Like

After the success of old tow road i believe that

Old town road is bringing it into the mainstream so I defteintley see that happening

Yeah, India’s having a bit of a surge! Also kpop in the mainstream nowadays is bound to have some domestic copycats

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Youtuber Music

1 Like

If you had told me that 10 years ago, I would have told you, you were crazy, but now a days, I totally believe that